Nagaoka JN-P100 JNP100 stylus
The Nagaoka JN-P100 JNP100 needle stylus for the Nagaoka MP-100 MP100 and MP-10 MP10 phono cartridges features a highly polished conical diamond for long playing life, reduced record wear and effective tracing of record grooves, thus offering clean harmonics and very good sound quality. The stylus is made in Japan by a world-class manufacturer with a reputation for crafting musically excellent and high-quality replacement styli.
Nagaoka JN-P100 Stylus Specifications
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz: 5mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: 2dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: >22dB
- Stylus type: Conical diamond with .0006 inch radius
- Cantilever: Lightweight aluminum alloy
- Tracking force: 1.5 - 2.3g
- Break-in period: 30 hours
- Color: Red
Quick delivery to Canada. Fair price.