Shure V15VxMR Phono Cartridge
- Discontinued, contact us for replacement recommendations.
The much improved Shure V15VxMR requires only one gram of tracking force to extract groove information from your LP. Shure engineers worked their magic to make this latest incarnation truly the best sounding V15V ever.
A recipient of numerous favorable reviews from both the press and users, the Shure V15VxMR was recently chosen by The Absolute Sound (Issue 137 & 144 October/November 2003) as an Editors Choice Best Buy Phono Cartridge.
Shure V15VxMR Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Tonearm mount: 1/2 inch
- Type: Moving magnet
- Features: Dynamic stabilizer damper, de-staticizer, die-cast aluminum mounting block, side guard stylus protection
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 3mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz-22kHz +/-2dB
- Load impedance: 47k ohms
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: >30dB
- Stylus type: MASAR polished nude micro-ridge 0.15 mil x 3 mil
- Stylus replacement: Shure VN5xMR
- Cantilever: MICROWALL/Be - ultra low mass, beryllium/tubular, 0.5 mil wall thickness, 18 mil diameter
- Tracking force: 0.75 - 1.5 g
- Weight: 6.6 g
- Accessories included: Headshell, user guide, mounting hardware, stylus cleaning brush, stylus guard, cartridge alignment protractor
- Warranty: 1 year