LP Tunes FAQ
How do I know what stylus/needle to buy?
- Identify the make and model of your turntable. Ex. Audio Technica AT-PL120
- Identify the make and model of your cartridge and/or stylus. Ex. Audio Technica ATP-2X
- If the cartridge and/or stylus on your turntable have no brand or model number, please email us a photo of it and the make and model of your turntable.
- If there is no cartridge and/or stylus on your turntable, please send us the make and model of your turntable and we will assist you with finding the correct cartridge and stylus.
- If you are referencing the turntable’s owner’s manual for your cartridge make and model, be sure to check what is currently fitted to your turntable. If the cartridge that is currently fitted to your turntable does not match what is listed in the manual, you will end up with the wrong stylus. Please contact us for assistance in finding the correct stylus.
- Search LP Tunes for the turntable or cartridge make and model number. You will find results for a compatible stylus replacement.
- Inspect and compare your stylus to the image of the stylus on LP Tunes. Generally, the appearance should match besides the variation in color if there is one.
When will my order ship? How do I track my order?
All orders take on average 1-2 business days to process before being shipped. Please log into your account to check order status and tracking.
How much is my shipping?
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices.
How do I return my product?
Please refer to the returns policy for detailed instructions.