LP Tunes CARBON FIDELITY CFT4PSE CARTRIDGE
- Music that makes you want to listen.™
Listen to the new voice of music. Carbon fiber composites offer 10 times the strength of steel at half the weight. Co-developed and designed with LP Tunes by Audio-Technica's best engineers, new Carbon Fidelity T4PSE Spectra Elliptical (CFT4PSE) cartridge benefits from the latest quality parts and materials technology featuring a super carbon fiber cantilever that respond to the most complex high amplitude attacks and transients as well as the most heavily recorded passages. The updated design, tight specifications, Twin-Flux™ magnets, high-quality moving system fulcrum and radial damping ring allied with a Spectra elliptical diamond tip produce music that makes you want to listen.
Mastered to illuminate in comparison to lofty cartridges beyond the economics of most listeners, the CFT4PSE touches and endears the more you listen. You won't want to go back to your underperforming or pricey cartridge. You'll hear, feel and sense the music exquisitely rendered — harmonically full-bodied, refractive and refreshingly crystal clean with luminous detail spatially radiating with realness. You'll experience remarkable note clarity, projection and nuanced tonal complexity previously unheard and unappreciated.1
CARBON FIDELITY CFT4PSE Phono Cartridge Details
- Type: Moving Magnet VM Dual Magnet Stereo
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 2.5 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 2.0 dB or less
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: over 18 dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Load resistance: 47k ohms
- Load capacitance: 100 - 200 pF
- Stylus type: 0.3 × 0.7 mil Spectra Elliptical diamond
- Cantilever: Super Fidelity Carbon Fiber2
- Tracking force range: 1.25 ± 0.25 g (12.26 mN)
- DC resistance: 410 ohms
- Coil impedance at 1kHz: 2.8k ohms
- Phase polarity: In-phase, positive polarity
- Recommended load resistance: 47k ohms
- Recommended break-in duration: 30 hours
- Color: Black, Indigo, White LP Tunes logo
- Weight: 5.9g ± 0.5g
- Dimensions (mm): 29.8L × 10.0W × 15.3H
- Accessories included: Screw × 1, and nut × 1
- Stylus replacement: LP Tunes CFNT4PSE stylus
Footnote 1: A high resolution system allows full experience of the nuanced tonal complexity offered by the Carbon Fidelity CFT4PSE.
Footnote 2: Carbon fiber composites offer 10 times the strength of steel at half the weight. Each producer's carbon fiber differs from those of its competitors, and the processing details are considered to be intellectual property. The special carbon fiber used in the Carbon Fidelity cartridges and styli is patiently and expertly considered for its signature characteristics to bring out the subtleties and finesse of music extracted from the grooves of records and LPs. For carbon fiber info see: "The making of carbon fiber".
Can't be best for the price.
Unfortunately, although I contacted you, I have not yet received the product I ordered.
I'm very much waiting for him to arrive
Customer service was prompt, knowledgeable and courteous. I will be directing any and all inquiries I receive to LPTunes!