Nagaoka JN-P110 stylus
The Nagaoka JN-P110 JNP110 needle stylus for the Nagaoka MP-110 MP110 phono cartridge features a super-fine polished elliptical diamond bonded to an aluminum alloy cantilever for a firmer grip on the record grooves, resulting in better tonality, detail and air. The aluminum cantilever is more durable and longer lasting. The stylus is made in Japan by a world-class manufacturer with a reputation for crafting musically excellent and high-quality replacement styli.
Nagaoka JN-P110 Stylus Specifications
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz: 5mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: 1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: >23dB
- Stylus type: .0004 x .0007 inch super-fine polished elliptical bonded diamond
- Cantilever: Aluminum alloy
- Tracking force: 1.5 - 2.0g
- Break-in period: 30 hours
- Color: Yellow
Shipped quickly at a very good price. Exactly what I needed to replace my bent stylus to get the cartridge in use again. Exact OEM stylus for my MP-110 cart.