- Music that makes you want to listen.
The The LP Gear CFNT4PSE replaces the long discontinued Audio-Technica ATN3472NE stylus specified for the Audio-Technica Precision Technology PT600 phono cartridge. Developed and designed exclusively for LP GEAR by Audio-Technica's best engineers, the new Carbon Fidelity T4P Spectra Elliptical (CFNT4PSE) stylus benefits from the latest quality parts and materials technology that includes a special carbon fiber cantilever that seriously upgrades performance. The updated design, tight specifications, Twin-Flux magnets, high-quality moving system fulcrum and radial damping ring allied with a Spectra Elliptical diamond tip produce music that makes you want to listen.
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Precision Technology PT600 Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 10 ~ 28,000 Hz
- Output voltage: 5.0mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: 1.0dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 29/20dB
- Tracking force: 1.0 - 1.5g
- Vertical tracking angle: 20
- Stylus shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mi BiRadial
- Stylus construction: Nude
- Cantilever: Thin-wall tube pipe
- Load Impedance: 47 kΩ
Note: Specifications of original cartridge are provided for reference only.
Everthing done correctly and professionaly