SUPER ANALOGUE STYLUS REPLACEMENT FOR SHURE N97XE N-97XE N 97XE STYLUS
The neoSAS/R replacement for the Shure N97x stylus elevates the cartridge to its pinnacle performance and sound quality. The SAS tips are produced using a natural octahedral single-crystal diamond with the most advanced electronic engineering technology. The neoSAS/R replaces the previous SAS boron cantilever with a tapered ruby cantilever. Rare earth metals with excellent electromagnetic conductivity compose the magnet for the stylus.
- Compatible with wider and deeper grooves (Micro Groove).
- The diamond tip consists of a meticulously selected natural single-crystal octahedron. Precision work on the crystal allows for a wide range of grooves. The Super Analogue Stylus can safely be used on recent records which tend to have deeper grooves and with 30-280 micron grooves opposed to the simple conventional 30-80 micron.
- Ultra precision thinness and configuration results in supreme sound reproduction.
- The stylus tip is of optimum height and a uniformly ultra-precision finish. The Super Analogue Stylus has a curvature with a smaller radius that was impossible with the Micro Ridge Stylus. As thin as a razor blade and machined with ultra precision, the stylus tip ensures unsurpassed fidelity.
- Reduced distortion caused by needle abrasion.
- The Super Analogue Stylus tip eliminates lateral and frontal abrasion. Since the curvature radius does not change, the stylus accurately traces without missing any delicate signals. This makes it perfect for reproducing high frequencies and wide dynamic range which require a highly precise radius for tracking the inner record grooves!
- Polished finish that virtually preserves your record's grooves.
- World-class polishing technique is used on each stylus. This is designed to preserve the details of the record groove structure for a very long time virtually for the life of the vinyl.
- Extreme quality testing with emphasis on performance.
- Stringent quality inspections and tests using unique and high level technology are performed on all materials and at every level from the manufacture of parts that transmit vibrations to the cartridge (the cantilever, magnet and wire) to the final assembly by skilled artisans.
⚠ If you are unsure if this is the correct stylus please contact us here
Beware of counterfeits! There is only one Jico distributor in the US, Canada and all of the Americas: LP Tunes. A Jico stylus comes in Jico packaging or with Jico US engraved on the stylus. All others are selling styli of unknown origin and quality. Contact us to verify the authenticity of the claimed Jico stylus before buying.For enhancements to sound quality and fidelity please refer to the Related Products below.
I have to admit, I was a little reluctant spending this much money on a stylus only to find out that it really didn't improve the sound as much as I was hoping it would. Wow! Was I surprised. This stylus is worth every dollar I spent on it and I would say it's the best investment to improve the sound of your turntable and the vinyl you play. It gave new life to my old records and lately I've been listening to a lot more of them just to see what I can hear that I wasn't able to hear before. The original stylus was pretty flat and didn't have as much hi-end as this one does. It was very easy to install and no modifications to my Shure M97xE cartridge were needed. Just re-adjust the tracking weight and you are ready to go. I think I played about five albums before the stylus brakes in and then everything sounds perfect. If you're looking for top audiophile sound and not wanting to spend more than $300, this is the stylus to buy. Thanks LP Tunes for setting me up with this.