The replacement for the Stanton DLE stylus is actually the Stanton D-71EE D71EE stylus. The genuine Stanton D-71EE D71EE stylus features a highly polished special elliptical diamond with .0003 x .0007 inch scanning and tracing radii for precision tracing of record grooves, long playing life and vividly rich rendition of voice and music. The stylus is packaged in the original Stanton plastic cube box. Made in USA.
For alternative stylus replacements refer to Related Products.
Stanton D-71EE D71EE Stylus Specifications
- Frequency Response: 10 - 20kHz
- Output @ 1kHz: 3.2mV
- Channel Separation @ 1 kHz: 35dB
- Channel Balance @ 1 kHz: within 2dB
- Tracking Force: 0.75 to 1.5 grams
- Stylus Tip: Elliptical 0.3 x 0.7 mil
- DC Resistance: 535 ohms
- Inductance: 400 mH.
- Cartridge Weight: 0.6 grams
- Recommended Load: 47 kOhms