LP Tunes T4P SERIES III Phono Cartridge
LP Tunes introduces the T4P Series III phono cartridge to enrich the availability of very high quality P-mount phono cartridges.
By preference and conviction the LP Tunes T4P Series of cartridges offer world-class craftsmanship, excellent performance, exemplary value, natural and clean tone and musicality in a simple extraordinary package. They are fitted for P-mount or T4P tonearms. Each is crafted with tolerances held to mere thousandths of an inch. Stringent quality control assures that tolerances and performance criteria are maintained for each product. As in other series within the LP Tunes magnetic phono cartridge range, your investment in a cartridge does not become obsolete. When your appreciation of music and critical listening develop and your demands for sophisticated electronics grow, you can easily and sensibly upgrade performance by installing a better stylus within the series.
The T4P Series III with its highly polished bi-radial stylus offers vivid harmonic and natural detail, accomplished performance, clarity and elegance. You'll hear captivating music and rediscover the simple pleasure of quiet listening.
LP Tunes T4P Series III Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 15Hz-25kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5cm/sec: 5mV
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 26/17dB
- Channel balance: 1.5dB
- Vertical tracking force: 1.0-1.5 g
- Stylus shape: Bi-radial, 0.4 x 0.7 mil
- Cantilever: Thin-wall tube
- Recommended load impedance: 47k ohms
- Recommended load capacitance: 100-200 pf
- Weight: 6 g
- Dimensions (mm): 34l x 10w x 17h
- Stylus replacement: LP Tunes ATNSERIESIII