LP Tunes iMAGE SE Phono Cartridge
The LP Tunes iMAGE SE phono cartridge offers higher fidelity sound quality for popular USB turntables such as ion and Numark. We upgraded its performance by using a highly polished Special Elliptical diamond stylus bonded to a thin wall Zualum cantilever that traces a more precise image of the grooves thus resulting in higher accuracy and fidelity with more detail and harmonic richness - more goodness to listen and record. It's a fine sound that enriches with goodness.
For those seeking to extract the best sound from their USB turntable for recording and listening, the LP Tunes iMAGE SE phono cartridge offers this special product of excellence.
The cartridge comes complete with a LP Tunes iSMG9SE stylus, installation instructions, screws and nuts. Made in Japan.
LP Tunes iMAGE SE Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5 cm/sec: 2.4mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: <2.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 16dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz- 25kHz
- Stylus type: Bonded special elliptical diamond
- Stylus tip radius: 0.3 x 0.7 mil
- Tracking force range: 2.5 - 3.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 3 g
- Tracking ability @ 315Hz @ recommended tracking force: 70µm
- Internal impedance: 1.2k ohms
- Recommended load resistance: 47k ohms
- Color: Black/Red
- Weight: 4.3 g
- Stylus replacement: LP Tunes iSMG9SE