LP Gear DEFT phono cartridge
LP Gear introduces the Harmonic Opulence DEFT phono cartridge, a performer of remarkable performance. The nomenclature says it all. In harmony with music, it sounds organic and real as music played in real time and space.
The LP Gear Harmonic Opulence (HO) series of cartridges offer extraordinary performance, exemplary value, natural tone and musicality in a simple package.They are fitted for half-inch tonearms. Each is meticulously crafted. Stringent quality control assures that tolerances and performance criteria are maintained for each product. As in other series within the LP Gear magnetic phono cartridge range, your investment in an entry level cartridge does not become obsolete. When your appreciation of music and critical listening develop and your demands for sophisticated electronics grow, you can easily and sensibly upgrade performance by installing a better stylus within the series.
LP Gear DEFT Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 15Hz-25kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 4mV
- Channel balance: 1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 28dB
- Vertical tracking force: 1.25 - 2.0 g
- Stylus shape: Special elliptical 0.3 x 0.7 mil
- Cantilever: Thin-wall tube
- Recommended load impedance: 47k ohms
- Weight: 5 g
- Dimensions (mm): 30l x 18w x 17h
- Stylus replacement: LP Gear ND