LP Gear AT-95CE AT 95CE AT95CE phono cartridge
With the new AT95CE, LP Gear envisioned a phono cartridge that would set a new and higher benchmark for sound quality, musicality and value. The LP Gear AT95CE delivers. It is a cartridge that an avid LP listener and audiophile can enjoy and recommend with confidence to friends and family who can and would like to appreciate great sound quality so long as it is not expensive.
The LP Gear AT95CE cartridge offers natural sound quality, detail, dynamics, solid bass, high frequency extension, clarity and very high fidelity. It will humble cartridges from established brands many times its price.
We use the same exact and proven AT95 cartridge body. A highly polished special conical diamond stylus with .0005 x .0006 inch scanning radii bonded to a thin wall Zualum cantilever enables the cartridge to resolve record groove information with more fidelity and dexterity.
LP Gear AT95CE Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 3.5mV
- Channel balance: Within 2dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 20dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-21kHz
- Load resistance: 47k ohms
- Load capacitance 100 - 200 pf
- Stylus type: Special conical diamond .0005 x .0006 tracing radii
- Tracking force range: 1.5 - 2.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 2 g (20 mN)
- Vertical tracking angle: 20°
- Coil impedance @ 1kHz: 2.8k ohms
- Coil inductance @ 1kHz: 400 mH
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Weight: 6.5 g
- Dimensions (mm): 30.5l x 17w x 17.20h
- Stylus replacement: LP Gear ATN95CE