SUPER ANALOGUE STYLUS REPLACEMENT FOR SHURE VN35HE VN 35HE VN-35HE STYLUS
The neoSAS/S replacement for the Shure VN-35HE stylus elevates the cartridge to its pinnacle performance and sound quality. The SAS tips are produced using a natural octahedral single-crystal diamond with the most advanced electronic engineering technology. The neoSAS/S replaces the previous SAS boron cantilever with a crystalline sapphire cantilever. Rare earth metals with excellent electromagnetic conductivity compose the magnet for the stylus.
- Compatible with wider and deeper grooves (Micro Groove).
- The diamond tip consists of a meticulously selected natural single-crystal octahedron. Precision work on the crystal allows for a wide range of grooves. The Super Analogue Stylus can safely be used on recent records which tend to have deeper grooves and with 30-280 micron grooves opposed to the simple conventional 30-80 micron.
- Ultra precision thinness and configuration results in supreme sound reproduction.
- The stylus tip is of optimum height and a uniformly ultra-precision finish. The Super Analogue Stylus has a curvature with a smaller radius that was impossible with the Micro Ridge Stylus. As thin as a razor blade and machined with ultra precision, the stylus tip ensures unsurpassed fidelity.
- Reduced distortion caused by needle abrasion.
- The Super Analogue Stylus tip eliminates lateral and frontal abrasion. Since the curvature radius does not change, the stylus accurately traces without missing any delicate signals. This makes it perfect for reproducing high frequencies and wide dynamic range which require a highly precise radius for tracking the inner record grooves!
- Polished finish that virtually preserves your record's grooves.
- World-class polishing technique is used on each stylus. This is designed to preserve the details of the record groove structure for a very long time virtually for the life of the vinyl.
- Extreme quality testing with emphasis on performance.
- Stringent quality inspections and tests using unique and high level technology are performed on all materials and at every level from the manufacture of parts that transmit vibrations to the cartridge (the cantilever, magnet and wire) to the final assembly by skilled artisans.
⚠ If you are unsure if this is the correct stylus please contact us here
Beware of counterfeits! There is only one Jico distributor in the US, Canada and all of the Americas: LP Tunes. A Jico stylus comes in Jico packaging or with Jico US engraved on the stylus. All others are selling styli of unknown origin and quality. Contact us to verify the authenticity of the claimed Jico stylus before buying.For enhancements to sound quality and fidelity please refer to the Related Products below.
Needed a replacement JICO SAS stylus and LP Tunes had what I was looking for in stock!
This stylus is still breaking in, and I am sure it will get even better with more use. As it is, it is very present, more aggressive in it’s delivery than the NOS VN35E I also use. I am enjoying it!
JICO neoSAS/S replacement Shure VN-35HE stylus
product came in a timely manner and was undamaged in shipping
I just bought this, It is doing fine but would like to judge it later...
This is a direct replacement for the Shure VN35MR stylus used on the V15 III.
It is an excellent stylus! It retains all the tonal and harmonic integrity of the VN35MR (which is simply one of the best cartridges I have ever heard including some very expensive moving coils). The JICO adds furhter refinement in terms of phase and channel seperation (better soundstage/imaging). Additionally the JICO has lower tracing distortion and 'cantilever' haze. It sounds like a cross between the VN35MR and a really good CD. Be informed that because of the highly refined shape of the diamond, this stylus is very sensative to setup. VTA/SRA and Azimuth are important to dial in to get optimum performance. A good place to start is with the cartridge completley level in both dimensions. Small adjustments from there will yield good performance. This Stylus produces sound that is easiy competitive with the best cartrdiges avallable today.