SUPER ANALOGUE STYLUS REPLACEMENT FOR SHURE VN-35E VN35E VN 35E STYLUS
The neoSAS/S replacement for the Shure VN-35E stylus elevates the cartridge to its pinnacle performance and sound quality. The SAS tips are produced using a natural octahedral single-crystal diamond with the most advanced electronic engineering technology. The neoSAS/S replaces the previous SAS boron cantilever with a crystalline sapphire cantilever. Rare earth metals with excellent electromagnetic conductivity compose the magnet for the stylus.
|SAS Stylus||Line Contact Stylus||Elliptical Stylus||Conical Stylus|
- Compatible with wider and deeper grooves (Micro Groove).
- The diamond tip consists of a meticulously selected natural single-crystal octahedron. Precision work on the crystal allows for a wide range of grooves. The Super Analogue Stylus can safely be used on recent records which tend to have deeper grooves and with 30-280 micron grooves opposed to the simple conventional 30-80 micron.
- Ultra precision thinness and configuration results in supreme sound reproduction.
- The stylus tip is of optimum height and a uniformly ultra-precision finish. The Super Analogue Stylus has a curvature with a smaller radius that was impossible with the Micro Ridge Stylus. As thin as a razor blade and machined with ultra precision, the stylus tip ensures unsurpassed fidelity.
- Reduced distortion caused by needle abrasion.
- The Super Analogue Stylus tip eliminates lateral and frontal abrasion. Since the curvature radius does not change, the stylus accurately traces without missing any delicate signals. This makes it perfect for reproducing high frequencies and wide dynamic range which require a highly precise radius for tracking the inner record grooves!
- Polished finish that virtually preserves your record's grooves.
- World-class polishing technique is used on each stylus. This is designed to preserve the details of the record groove structure for a very long time virtually for the life of the vinyl.
- Extreme quality testing with emphasis on performance.
- Stringent quality inspections and tests using unique and high level technology are performed on all materials and at every level from the manufacture of parts that transmit vibrations to the cartridge (the cantilever, magnet and wire) to the final assembly by skilled artisans.
⚠ If you are unsure if this is the correct stylus please contact us here
Beware of counterfeits! There is only one Jico distributor in the US, Canada and all of the Americas: LP Tunes. A Jico stylus comes in Jico packaging or with Jico US engraved on the stylus. All others are selling styli of unknown origin and quality. Contact us to verify the authenticity of the claimed Jico stylus before buying.For enhancements to sound quality and fidelity please refer to the Related Products below.