GRADO STYLUS FOR GRADO MCZ CARTRIDGE
Ships to US only
The Grado stylus made specifically for the highly regarded Joseph Grado Signature MCZ phono cartridge is a brand new production by Grado. MCZ is etched by hand on the bottom of the stylus handle. The stylus is packaged in Grado's small plastic box with MCZ handwritten on the back.
Original Grado Stylus Specifications
- Output: 1.57mV @ 3.5 CMV (45 degrees)
- Controlled frequency response: 10Hz-50kHz
- Channel separation: Average 25dB, 10Hz-50kHz
- Stylus: Diamond, twin tip
- Input load: 47k Hz
- Inductance: 9 mH
- Resistance: 70 ohms
- Tracking force: 1.5 g
- Pick-up weight: 5.5 g
- Capacitance: Non-sensitive to capacitive load
Note: Provided for reference only. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Replaced a Grado gold stylus with this Grado MCZ stylus on a Grado Gold1 cartridge. Sounds fantastic.