Audio-Technica stylus for Audio-Technica AT-410E AT410E cartridge
The Audio-Technica ATN-410E ATN410E needle stylus for the Audio-Technica AT-410E AT410E phono cartridge features a highly polished elliptical diamond with a .0004 x .0007 inch scanning radii for precision tracing of record grooves. The stylus is made in Japan by Audio-Technica.
Audio-Technica Stylus Specifications
- Output voltage: 4.5mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 22kHz
- Load impedance: 47k ohms
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 26/17dB
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: 1.5dB
- Tracking tip: Elliptical
- Stylus shape: 0.4 x 0.7 mil
- Stylus construction: Bonded
- Cantilever construction: Thin-wall tube
- Tracking force: 1 - 2 g
- Color: Blue
Prompt delivery to Australia. Easy to fit. Definitely improved my sound.