The Audio-Technica ATN5V needle stylus is used with the Audio-Technica AT5V phono cartridge and similar cartridges within its series. The stylus features a highly polished, precision profiled conical diamond with 0.6 mil radius mounted on an aluminum alloy tube cantilever for long playing life, reduced record wear and accurate natural sound reproduction.
For the Audio-Technica AT5V phono cartridge, refer to the Related Products below.
Audio-Technica ATN5V Stylus Details
- Playback frequency response: 20 ~ 20,000 Hz
- Output voltage: 5.0mV (1kHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel separation: 24dB (1kHz)
- Output Balance: 1.5dB (1kHz)
- Static compliance: 35 x 10-6cm/dyne
- Dynamic compliance: 8.0 x 10-6cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Stylus: Conical diamond, 0.6 mil
- Cantilever: Aluminum pipe
- Tracking force: 1.8 ~ 2.2g (2.0g standard)