Audio-Technica ATN-12S ATN12S phonograph needle stylus
The Audio-Technica ATN-12S ATN12S needle stylus features the highly acclaimed Shibata diamond for superior tracking and tracing of record grooves. It offers excellent rendition of voice and music with harmonically complete sound quality. The stylus is made in Japan by Audio-Technica.
Audio-Technica ATN12S Stylus Specifications
- Generating element: Dual moving magnet
- Frequency response: 15Hz-45kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 2.7mV
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 26/20dB
- Channel balance: 1dB
- Stylus shape: Shibata
- Stylus construction: Bonded
- Cantilever: Tapered
- Tracking force: 0.75-1.75g
Stylus Alternative and Options
- For stylus alternative and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.