Audio-Technica 1001 phono cartridge (Studio Reference Series)
The Audio-Technica 1001 phono cartridge is a model within the Studio Reference Series representing one of Audio-Technica's finest P-mount T4P and Standard Half-inch mountable phono cartridges. The Studio Reference Series are best known for their excellent musicality, outstanding value, high technology and reasonable price.
The Audio-Technica 1001 phono cartridge uses a highly polished conical stylus to extract record groove information with precision and with a minimum of wear. Audio-Technica uses a thin wall metal alloy tube cantilever (the hollow rod that extends from the cartridge to the diamond tip), for low mass and low resonance. The Audio-Technica 1001 phono cartridge reproduces a wide frequency response with low distortion. It offers excellent tracking at 1 - 1.5 grams, saving your LPs from undue wear. It fits P-mount or standard half-inch tonearms with the supplied adapter.
The Audio-Technica 1001 phono cartridge comes complete with installation instructions and mounting hardware for P-mount and half-inch standard tonearms.
For musicality, long playing life, and for minimum record wear, choose the Audio-Technica 1001 Studio Reference phono cartridge.
Audio-Technica 1001 Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5cm/sec: 5mV
- Channel balance: 1.25dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 26/16dB
- Frequency response: 20 - 22,000 Hz
- Stylus type: 0.6 mil conical
- Cantilever construction: Thin-wall metal alloy tube
- Recommended load resistance: 47k ohms
- Mounting: P-mount with a separate adapter for 1/2 inch mount
- Accessories included: Screws and nuts, screwdriver