Rega P1 turntable Improved by LP Tunes
For over 30 years, Rega has been the first name on everyone's lips when it comes to turntables. With the Rega P1 turntable, Rega legendary quality is now available at the lowest price ever. (LP Tunes makes the Rega P1 turntable even better. See details below.)
And it's plug and play as one can get with a turntable.
The first new addition to the Planar range of turntables for some time, we hope youll agree its worth the wait. In Stereophile Vol 30 No.5 May, 2007, Art Dudley had many positive things to say about the Rega P1 turntable. Here are some excerpts.
"As for most other LPs I tried, the Rega P1 didn't just do an adequate job with musical basics it nailed them."
"The Rega P1 marks the first time in my experience that a designer whose work ranks with the very best has created an audio component this affordable. And by affordable I don't mean realtively affordable, as with our favorite entry-level Koetsus, entry-level Wilsons, and even entry-level Linns. I mean affordable as in cheap, as in sane, as in reachable by anyone with a job."
"Very strongly recommended."
Featuring a completely new tonearm the RB100, this entry-level model comes ready-fitted with a phono cartridge, proving once more that you dont need to be wealthy to afford a high fidelity record player.
The completely British-made Rega P1 turntable features:
- brand new Rega RB100 tonearm
- high quality main bearing, sub-platter assembly and stabilized MDF platter for excellent speed stability
- 12v AC synchronous motor with belt drive
- Ortofon OM5E phono cartridge factory mounted and aligned
- Did we say it's made in England?
- About as plug and play as you can get
- Rega sound quality at an unrivalled price!
Rega P1 Improvements available only from LP Tunes
- Improved replacement Stylus 10 by LP Gear elevates sound quality thus rendering a naturally rich and colorful musical pallete, better resolution, dynamics, rhythmic rightness, better dimensional and palpable portrayal of music and more solid bass. We provide the LP Gear Stylus 10 Improved for you to replace the installed regular stylus.
- Ortofon Stylus Force Gauge so you can set the tracking force with precision. The Rega RB100 tonearm lacks a measurment ring or scale to indicate the tracking force when you turn the counterweight.