LP Gear iMAGE phono cartridge
The LP Gear iMAGE phono cartridge offers higher fidelity sound quality for popular USB turntables such as ion and Numark. We've improved its performance by using a special conical diamond stylus bonded to a thin wall Zualum cantilever that traces a precise image of the grooves thus resulting in better sound quality with more atmosphere and clarity. This is in fact the signature and theme of the iMAGE series. It's a fine sound that elevates and soothes.
As in other series within the LP Gear magnetic phono cartridge range, your investment in an entry level cartridge does not become obsolete. When your appreciation of music and critical listening develop and your demands for sophisticated electronics grow, you can easily and sensibly upgrade performance by simply installing a better stylus within the series.
For those seeking better sound quality and musical redemption from their USB turntable for recording and listening, the LP Gear iMAGE phono cartridge offers upliftment.
The cartridge comes complete with a LP Gear iSMG9 stylus, installation instructions, screws and nuts.
LP Gear iMAGE Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5 cm/sec: 2.4mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: < 2.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 16dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Stylus type: Bonded special conical diamond
- Stylus tip radius: 0.5 x 0.6 mil
- Tracking force range: 2.5 - 3.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 3 g
- Tracking ability @ 315Hz @ recommended tracking force: 70µm
- Internal impedance: 1.2k ohms
- Recommended load resistance: 47k ohms
- Color: Black/Red
- Weight: 4.3 g
- Stylus replacement: LP Gear iSMG9