The LP Gear AT-95VL AT 95VL AT95VL phono cartridge elevates the sound quality achievement of the best inexpensive cartridge, the AT95E, to a much higher level of musical grace thus giving the listener more discernment, more music to enjoy and audiophile fidelity captured from the record grooves. The LP Gear AT95VL is recommended for higher quality listening and for converting records to digital when the intent is to enjoy digitized music as you would the original recording.
A brand new development by LP Gear, the AT95VL AT-95VL phono cartridge is the culmination of over a year's research, development and testing of many styli from various manufacturers. We use the same exact and proven AT95E cartridge body. The critical difference is in the newly designed ViVid Line diamond stylus carefully mounted on a thin wall Zualum tubular cantilever for natural sound quality. The result - superb fidelity captured right from the record grooves.
LP Gear AT95VL Phono Cartridge Details
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5cm/sec.: 3.0mV
- Channel balance: Within 2dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 20dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-21kHz
- Load resistance: 47k ohms
- Load capacitance 100-200 pf
- Stylus type: Vivid-Line Contact
- Tracking force range: 1.5-2.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 2 g (20 mN)
- Vertical tracking angle: 20
- Coil impedance @ 1kHz: 2.8k ohms
- Coil inductance @ 1kHz: 400 mH
- Color: Black/Blue
- Weight: 6.6 g
- Dimensions (mm): 30.5L x 17W x 17.20H
- Stylus replacement: LP Gear ATN95VL
Note: Details are subject to change without notice.
The LP Gear AT95VL phono cartridge is upgradeable to the LP Gear AT95SA phono cartridge by simply replacing its stylus with the LP Gear ATN95SA stylus.