Audio-Technica AT150SA cartridge
The AT150MLX and AT150ANV cartridges, progenitors of the new AT150SA, offer paths to exceptional accuracy and fidelity. Following in their footsteps, the AT150SA also grace its performance with sweet musicality. Featuring a Nude Shibata diamond tip, the AT150SA divines the grooves with a masterful arc of technique and affection. Compositions that connect.
Audio-Technica AT150SA Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving Magnet VM Dual Magnet Stereo
- Frequency response: 10 ~ 25,000 Hz
- Output voltage: 4.0 mV (1kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
- Channel separation: 30 dB (1kHz)
- Output balance: 1.0 dB (1kHz)
- Tracking force: 1.0 ~ 1.8 g (1.4 g standard)
- Coil impedance: 3.2 kΩ (1kHz)
- DC resistance: 800 Ω
- Rec. load impedance: 47 kΩ
- Coil inductance: 490 mH (1kHz)
- Static compliance: 40 10-6 cm/dyne
- Dynamic compliance: 10 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Stylus: Solid Shibata
- Cantilever: Aluminum, taper pipe
- Vertical tracking angle: 23
- Dimensions: 17.3(H) 17.0(W) 28.2(D) mm
- Weight: 8.0 g
- Accessories: Non-magnetic driver 1, non-magnetic mounting screws 5mm 2,8 mm 2, PCOCC lead wires 4, washer 2, nut 2, Brush 1.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.