LP Gear AT95SE phono cartridge
The new LP Gear AT95SE phono cartridge improves on the sonic achievement of the best inexpensive cartridge, the AT95E, by offering a higher level of natural sound quality with more fidelity, clarity and harmonic richness graced from the record grooves.
We use the same exact and proven AT95E cartridge body. The difference is the highly polished special elliptical diamond stylus with .0003 x .0007 inch scanning radii bonded to a thin wall Zualum cantilever which enables the rejuvenated unit to recover more fidelity and natural sound quality from the record grooves.
LP Gear AT95SE Phono Cartridge Details
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5cm/sec.: 3.5mV
- Channel balance: Within 2dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 20dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-21kHz
- Load resistance: 47k ohms
- Load capacitance 100 - 200 pf
- Stylus type: Special elliptical diamond .0003 x .0007 tracing radii
- Tracking force range: 1.5-2.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 2 g (20 mN)
- Vertical tracking angle: 20
- Coil impedance @ 1kHz: 2.8k ohms
- Coil inductance @ 1kHz: 400 mH
- Color: Black/Dark Green
- Weight: 6.6 g
- Dimensions (mm): 30.5l x 17w x 17.20h
- Stylus replacement: LP Gear ATN95SE
Note: Details are subject to change without notice.
I had terrific customer service, I was trying to switch out a part on a turntable, switching out a DJ straight tonearm for an s-shaped tonearm. Wasn't sure it was going to work they offered to let me send it back if it didn't. It worked great. They returned several phone calls and made every attempt to answer my questions. Thank you!
I also purchased a new cartridge a CF 95 SE and was not sure about the carbon fiber cantilever. They answered all my questions the cartridges is absolutely outstanding I love it!
LP Tunes is definitely recommended. Thank you!