The Goldring Elektra is an inexpensive moving magnet phono cartridge which incorporates several audiophile features. It is in wide use and has enjoyed many positive reviews from both the audiophile press and end-users. The Golding Elektra phono cartridge possesses a tracking ability that is excellent and it uses an elliptical stylus tip. The low-mass cantilever assembly has a wide ranging compatibility with the best tonearms and turntables available.
The Goldring Elektra phono cartridge comes fitted as standard on the new turntable, the Goldring GR1.2 and other turntable brands. It's not only good - it has become the standard of initial excellence and reliability.
When you are ready to upgrade and appreciate finer presentation of music, the solution is quick and simple. You can simply replace the existing Goldring D152E stylus. We recommend the replacement for the Goldring D152E stylus, which can be purchased from the Related Products.
Goldring Elektra Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz 3dB
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: 2dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 20dB
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 5mV2dB
- Static compliance: 16mm/N
- Equivalent tip mass: 0.7 mg
- Vertical tracking angle: 26
- Stylus radius: Elliptical .0007 x .0003 (18 x 7)
- Stylus type: Replaceable, Golding D152E stylus
- Load resistance: 47k ohms
- Load capacitance: 150-400 pf
- Internal inductance: 560 mH
- Internal resistance: 700 ohms
- Weight: 4.2 g
- Mounting: 1/2 inch (12.7 mm)
- Tracking force range: 1.5-3.0 g (2.0 g nominal)