When properly fitted to the ear, the ATH-CK9 earphones are magical. Drums sound real, mids and vocals are sweet with detailed airy highs. The soundstage is wide, deep and enveloping, not typical of in-ear models (IEMs).
Audio-Technica's ATH-CK9 QuietPoint passive noise-reducing earphones deliver excellent isolation from distracting background noise. These IEMs are equipped with an ultra high-quality balanced armature driver that offers crisply detailed high-fidelity audio, reproducing the subtlest of sounds. Without the use of active noise-cancelling electronics, ATH-CK9 QuietPoint earphones achieve significant attenuation of outside sound, allowing for increased fidelity and acoustic impact at lower volume levels.
The cable is soft and very low in microphonics. Ideal for use with all audio sources, including MP3 and other portable players, they are supplied with interchangeable ear pieces for a comfortable, custom fit.
For the price these earphones are a steal and likely to thrill listening enthusiasts willing to put the time into achieving their spectacularly natural and detailed potential.
- Balanced armature drivers for high-fidelity audio
- Acoustic seal for outstanding sound isolation
- Reversible design allows earphone to be worn with the cord extending either down or up over the ear
- 4 ft (1.2 m) Y cord & gold-plated mini-plug
- Includes hard case and S/M/L earpieces
Audio-Technica ATH-CK9 Earphones Specifications
- Driver Diameter: balanced armature
- Maximum Input Power: 3 mW
- Sensitivity: 104 dB/mW
- Impedance: 30 ohms
- Cable: 1.2 m (4 ft), Y-type
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") mini stereo, gold-plated
- Accessories Included: Hard case; interchangeable earpieces (S, M, L)