Audio-Technica AT-LP60 ATLP60 Turntable
Rediscover the joy of listening to your LP and vinyl records on this affordable, fully automatic belt-drive workhorse. With its built-in switchable phono preamp, the Audio-Technica AT-LP60 may be connected directly to your computer, home stereo and to other components that have no dedicated turntable phono input. The turntable is supplied with an integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnet phono cartridge with diamond replaceable stylus. .
The Audio-Technica AT-LP60 is a fully automatic belt drive turntable. You can assemble the unit without any tool within less than 5 minutes. It is easy-to-own, operate and maintain so you can focus on listening to music or burning CDs. It offers the following features and benefits.
- Belt drive system to isolate motor vibration
- 2 speeds, 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
- Aluminum metal platter for increased weight and rotational stability
- Switchable on/off built-in phono RIAA preamp to connect directly with a line preamp, receiver or computer sound card to record and burn CDs
- Dynamic balanced tonearm with soft damping control
- Integrated cartridge with a replaceable stylus. The cartridge has been preselected and installed correctly so you don't ever need to set it up.
- Handsome removable dustcover
- Supplied accessories: 45 RPM adaptor and cables to connect to your stereo or powered speakers
- Very simple assembly without any tool can be completed under 5 minutes
- One full-year factory warranty
If you have an ancient turntable, want to start or get back to listening to the natural sound of LPs or plan to record your LPs to CDs within a very tight budget, then this turntable is your answer.
AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-LP60 Specifications :.
Type: Belt drive, 2 speeds, fully automatic operation
Motor: DC servo-controlled motor
Drive Method: Belt Drive
Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
Wow and Flutter: <0.25% WTD @ 3kHz (JIS)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
Output Level: Pre-amp "PHONO": 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec; Pre-amp "LINE": 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
Power Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60Hz
Power Consumption: 3W
Dimensions: 360.0 mm (14.7") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 356.0 mm (14.02") D
Weight: 2.98 kg (6.6 lbs.)
Replacement Stylus: Audio-Technica ATN3600L. See Related Products for improved stylus recommendations.
Accessories Included: Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini- plug (male) stereo adapter cable; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable; 45 RPM adapter
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.