AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-LP120-USB AT-LP120 USB AT-LP120USB HIFI 3-SPEED DIRECT DRIVE TURNTABLE WITH THE VESSEL A3SE CARTRIDGE
- The Vessel A3SE cartridge and noise-isolating Z Mat elevate the Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB to a Sublime Fidelity turntable
- Comes complete, ready to play, and with class-leading features
- Save $$$
LP Gear has improved and elevated the Audio-Technica AT-LP120USB to a sublime fidelity turntable so you can listen to, play, enjoy and record your LPs for many, many years. You'll be pleasantly surprised how good this HiFi direct drive turntable sounds. It's built for durability and heavy like the Technics SL-1200 turntable, has all the bells and whistles you'll need out of the box, and treats your records like a seraphim.
The AT-LP120USB is a 3-speed (33-1/3, 45, 78 RPM) fully manual direct drive turntable designed for superior sound quality, durability and top notch performance. A complete turntable system, it can be quickly setup and ready to play within about 10 minutes. Everything you need is practically included out of the box such as a pre-installed The Vessel A3SE phono cartridge and built-in phono preamp.
Optimized for HiFi Sound Quality
In a typical direct drive turntable system, motor vibration is transmitted to the record platter and thus muddles the sound. We address this with the LP Gear Z Mat. It isolates and decouples the record from the platter that sits on the motor so that the stylus can trace and retrieve groove information with minimal extraneous vibration and noise. Remember, these minute deviations are transmitted and magnified as they traverse the sound system. For optimal sound quality, we check and align The Vessel A3SE - a cartridge capable of sublime musical performance with beautiful tonality from deepest bass to highest treble. Instructions to balance the tonearm and set the proper tracking force are provided in the manual.
So how does the LP Gear Improved AT-LP120-USB HiFi turntable sound?
Musical performance is shockingly beautiful. Music sounds silky-smooth, rich, clean, precise and detailed, with beautiful tonality from deepest bass to highest treble.
You'll also enjoy the quick start, electronic brake, pop-up stylus target light, easy tonearm height adjustment, stroboscopic platter speed indicator and other little details that make this turntable so useful and such a joy to use. It's a turntable owners dream toy!
Audio-Technica ATLP120USB HiFi Turntable Specifications
- USB output: connects directly to computer for plug and play use
- Drive method: Direct
- Motor: High-torque
- Type: 3 speed, fully manual operation
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Turntable platter: 1.6lb cast aluminum
- Tone arm type: Metal S-shaped type tonearm with detachable headshell
- Brake system: High-torque electronic
- Pitch: Selectable +/- 10% or +/- 20% pitch adjustment ranges
- Pitch lock: Selectable high accuracy quartz-controlled
- Platter speed usage: Strobe indicators
- Dust cover: Removable
- Power supply requirements: 115/230V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Stylus: Pop-up target light
- Phono pre-amp: Built-in, switchable on/off with RCA output cables
- Warranty: One year
- PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)
- CD-R or CD-RW writer for burning CD's and installation
- Includes Audacity software for PC and Mac users. (Mac: OS X 10.1 or later; PC: Windows 98 and above)
The Vessel A3SE Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving Magnet
- Frequency range: 20-25,000 Hz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz: 3.0 mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: <1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 22dB
- Dynamic compliance (100Hz): 8 × 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking ability at 2.0g : 60 µm
- Cantilever: Special type aluminum pipe
- Stylus type: Super elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: 7.6µm × 15.5µm
- Tracking force: 2.0 g
- Internal impedance @ 1kHz: 670 ohms
- Internal inductance: 270 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Cartridge color, body/stylus: Black/Gold/Sky Blue
- Weight: 6.0 g
- Stylus replacement: A3SE stylus
Improvements by LP Gear ($170.95 value)
- LP Gear Z-Mat to isolate motor and plinth vibration from muddying sound
- The Vessel A3SE phono cartridge for superb fidelity and sound quality
- We check and adjust cartridge alignment and vertical tracking angle so you are good to go first time around
Headshell/cartridge; AC line cord; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini plug (male) stereo adapter cable; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable; 45 RPM adapter; USB cable; recording software
Have it all for only $349.00!
We offer this entire package for only $349.00 with a FREE LP Gear Z Mat (retail value $21.95) and The Vessel A3SE phono cartridge (retail value $99.00). We also check and align the cartridge as an added service (value $50.00) so you can start playing right away!
LP Tunes communicated especially well answering technical,product and shipping questions throughout my purchasing experience. The turntable I purchased arrived in timely fashion and as advertised. I will return to them as a customer should I need additional audio equipment. I appreciate the fact they provide choice and quality turntables in the digital age.
My turntable seemed sufficient, but old and had a low level constant buzz (grounding). I read reviews for the LP Gear with the Vessel A3SE cartridge and decided to go for it. Some assembly is required and instructions seemed somewhat ambiguous and can be worked through with common sense. The result is a phenomenal difference in listening quality. I was concerned that some of my records might have been damaged beyond reasonable reproduction. Not so! I am now enjoying both new and old platters with spectacular sound reproduction. I am very happy with this new LP Gear turntable.